In 2004 the first cowboys and cowgirls were inducted into the Texas Rodeo Hall of Fame, which was founded to preserve West of the Pecos Rodeo history by honoring the people who have made it historical. Inductees are comprised of individuals who have competed in the West of the Pecos Rodeo.
As of 2018 close to 60 inductees have been honored, and their memorabilia is on display in the old T&P depot where the hall of fame is housed. Artifacts at the Texas Rodeo Hall of Fame are available for public viewing Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For a complete list of inductees, to read their read bios or to contact the Texas Rodeo Hall of Fame, visit: texasrodeohalloffame.com.
- Kay Blandford, barrel racer, Odessa, Texas
- Tyler Mangus, team roper, Mason, Texas
- Ronny Sewalt, calf roper, Chico, Texas
- Dude Smith, bronc and bull rider, Burkburnett, Texas
- Walter Arnold, steer roper, Silverton, Texas
- Wacey Cathey, bull rider, Big Spring, Texas
- Pam Goodwin, barrel racer, Ozona, Texas
- Earl Action, calf roper, Ozona, Texas
- Skipper and Wanda Driver, calf roper/barrel racer, Big Spring, Texas
- David Hess, calf roper, Pecos, Texas
- Texas and Sis Miller, barrel racers, Pecos, Texas